414 County Rd 517, Vernon Township, NJ, USA
Treescape Aerial Adventure Park
- Follow signage to TreEscape, located off CR 517 adjacent to the Great Gorge Golf Club.
- Follow signage for “TreEscape Parking.”
- Proceed to the TreEscape check-in booth for registration.
- Follow the yellow Treescape logo along the road and cart path.
- Be aware that golfers are teeing off. Part of the walk to the Park is along a golf course.
- You will take a short hike into the Park (less than half a mile), after which you will be fitted for a harness, receive brief instructions, and begin your climbing experience!
Call us if you get lost at (862) 801. 7028
Great Gorge Golf Club
- When you pull into the main entrance, the golf course will be on your right
- Keep following the road, past the guard shack up around the trees,
- You will pass the large closed Legends Hotel on right
- Continue straight through to the bag drop, where you will see a welcome to Great Gorge Golf Club sign
- Drop off your clubs and park either in the first parking lot to your right
- If you can find parking there, please park in the oversized parking lot that you passed on the way to the clubhouse
Call us if you get lost at (862) 801. 7030
- You will follow the same instructions as you would to the golf course
- There is reserved parking for Hef’s Hut customers in the gravel stone parking lot next to the putting green
- There is handicapped parking in the back of the clubhouse (Ask for assistance from a staff member if you can’t find it)
- Walk up towards the patio, and the restaurant will be next door to the Great Gorge Golf Pro shop
Call us if you get lost at (973) 721. 7115