To Climb at TreEscape, You Must:
- Be at least 4 years old and capable of performing safety tasks independently (an adult must accompany 4 to 6-year-olds)
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Submit a liability waiver.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- Receive specific training in using all safety and park equipment.
Participation Agreement & Liability Release Forms:
- Each time you climb at TreEscape, you must fill out a waiver.
- All climbers under 18 must have a parent/guardian signature on their waiver.
Age Requirements for All Courses:
- “Supervised” means an adult (18+) guiding up to 10 children while on the ground or while climbing with the children;
- “Accompanied” means an adult (16+) climbing with up to 2 children;
- Ages 5 & 6: May only climb on designated courses and must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times or with TreEscape Staff approval.
While Using the Park, You Must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed;
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point;
- Start with a yellow or green course. Must complete a blue course before going on any black course;
- Be at least 12 years old to climb on a black course with accompaniment; 14 years old to climb solo;
- Never use an element when another person is on it – only one person is allowed on an element at a time;
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform;
- Never switch from your current course to another;
- Weigh less than 265 pounds;
- Never share your harness;
- Do not wear sandals or flip-flops – you must wear closed-toed shoes or sneakers;
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects in a way that may fall or distract you or others;
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines;
- Not smoke in the park;
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash (trash cans are provided throughout the park for your convenience);
- Obey instructions given by park monitors.
- No outside food or beverage can be brought into TreEscape besides individual, sealed water bottles. However, exceptions are made for Guests with special medical needs where their well-being may be compromised while in the park. Guests with special medical needs will be required to show proof of medical condition through a physician’s note, medical device, tattoo, ID bracelet, or approved medical card.